Dr. Sharon Hoffman is passionate about helping others shine their brightest light in the world. She guides others to tap into their inner wisdom and put their best foot forward when facing an unclear or stuck situation — whether about love, work, family, or friendship. See details below to participate in this call-in style podcast, which is also a forum for Project Thrive stories. Listen by selecting from the list below or subscribing through the iTunes store. Participate by asking a question in a pre-recorded call for later broadcast.
1. Check the guidelines below to see if you qualify
2. Complete the podcast Release Agreement
3. Go to Contact and state your question in a single sentence Those who meet the call criteria will be contacted to schedule a time to record a call with Dr. Hoffman.
Guidelines for podcast participation:
• Is your question situation-specific and can be asked in a single sentence? Example of a situation-specific question: My boss gave me negative feedback and I’m upset; how can I talk to her about it without making things worse? Example of a non-specific situation question: How do I find the love of my life?
• Are you fine with discussing your question in a five minute or less conversation?
• Is the question about you or your life rather than about someone else and their life?
• Are you 18 years or older or will your parent consent to you being on the podcast?
• Are you willing to have a recorded call between you and Dr. Sharon Hoffman used in whole or part for use in a podcast for public broadcast? If you answered yes to all of the above questions, congratulations! You qualify for podcast consideration. If you answered no to any of the questions, then you do not qualify for participation. If you wish to continue, please read and sign the release agreement.